Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Super Epic Blog Relaunch

Hey dedicated Mike fans, this post marks the epic relaunch of my blog - from now on, I will continue to post at random and irregular intervals of up to several months. How is this a relaunch? Because I said so (and someone else was launching a blog so it seemed like the "cool" thing to do; certainly a better decision than going drinking in Brooklyn because your friends are doing it...).

In the near term, stay tuned for:
  • A Guide to Whitewater Rafting Around the World
  • Reviews of New York's Top Restaurants
  • Why Dan Brown is a Genius Even Though His Books Are Awful and I Still Read Them Anyways Because I Fail at Life
  • Is Geneva 8.0 the Fund Accounting System You've Been Looking for Your Whole Life?
  • And MORE...
If anyone actually reads this blog, welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment