Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my friends, family, acquaintances, and anyone else who has found their way to my little corner of the internet! My immediate reason to create this blog is my imminent trip to China; I never got very far on blogging my trip to India over at my old blog, mikey_2a, so I figure my only chance this time is to get an early start. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have enough clothes to make it home, and the only charger my camera has known for 18 months left with Kaitlin... I will still do the best I can with the poor tools I have to work with (but if I have to choose between exorbitant hotel laundry, and exorbitant hotel internet, please forgive me!).

In general, I intend to use this space to just generally expound, explicate, and expostulate (i.e. bitch) about the world in general and anything in particular that I find interesting. I'm happy to take requests, but no guarantees that I will have anything meaningful to contribute on any given topic!

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride! Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to whichever of my myriad email accounts you happen to know; as the first secret I will reveal here, they all actually go to the same place...

No comments:

Post a Comment